Stripe introduced a privacy upgrade which limits you from connecting the same Stripe account to multiple Platforms (like Shopify and the Payment app).  Therefore, a new "sub-account" was created from your "main account", which has the exact same information. 
This has obviously caused a decent amount of fallout, as the product is still in the early stages. Some common issues and concerns we've seen are:
- Users not aware that any new accounts had been created
- Not seeing your products when you believe you have added them
- Payments not showing up in the expected account
- Not being able to connect to a card reader you thought you had setup
There are some benefits to the change by Stripe including:
- Your privacy is enhanced. With separate accounts, the varying Stripe Platforms can only see the activity created with their Platform (and not your entire Stripe history).
- You can access this sub-account at any time, directly from your Stripe Dashboard. Just click your company name/logo in the upper left corner to toggle to the other account.
- Your payments are not lost, they're just going to the "sub-account", with the exact same banking information as your "main account"